Friday, December 18, 2009

Home for Christams

We are safe back in the states and are enjoying visiting with family and church friends. I have had a little difficulty adjusting to the finer foods of the American cuisine, some medication should help this. Neva is visiting her parents this weekend and I am home with our favorite dog Sandy. I will have time to meet with members of our church family.

It snowed this afternoon for several hours with only a trace of accumulation, wow it was beautiful ( sorry I did not have the camera). I'm sitting in Panera Bread a wifi hot spot and they are playing Christmas caroles

My Christmas list is much shorter this year and is only 2 pages single spaced for those of you who are following our blog and want to buy us a little something. Just kidding, you know after a while when we are slightly older our wants and needs list become very minimal. Frequently the only thing we want and really need is quality time with God, family and friends.

PS. We will not be celebrating with firecrackers or hosting a precession as our Guatemala friends will be this Christmas season.

1 comment: